New Car Protection Treatment
When buying a brand new car most of us spend quite a long time reading brochures, building cars online and visiting dealerships looking for the perfect car and a great deal. What we don’t think about are the add-ons the dealer will try and sell you. Gap Insurance is one, New Car Protection is another. Both have their merits and you should consider them, but remember there are alternatives available which can often provide better value for money or a higher quality service.
We don’t offer Gap Insurance but we can offer you an unbeatable service for your New Car Protection!
What is Reflections Detailing New Car Protection Service?
Looking after the appearance of your car is something that should be considered alongside other routine maintenance such as servicing. Choosing the right protection service for your new car will ensure it looks as good in three years as it does on day one, it also reduces the amount of time you need to spend keeping it clean.
Our New Car Protection service treats every surface of your car with innovative, durable products from Gyeon Quartz – one of the world’s most advanced car care ranges. Reflections Detailing is one of a handful of Certified Detailers who consistently exceed the stringent standards that Gyeon Quartz demand.
In an ideal world, we will book your new car in as close to delivery as possible preferably, on the day you collect it. We always advise that you ask the dealership not to wash the car before collection if possible. Over the course of 3 days, we will make sure your new car is absolutely perfect before applying the coatings to all surfaces, inside and out. We are yet to see a perfect car supplied by a main dealer!
When you collect your car from us it will look like it should have done when it left the dealership and it will be much easier to keep it looking like new.
We also offer our customers the use of our brand new Courtesy Cars (subject to status, T&C’s apply), something no other Detailer in the area can offer.
Here is a chart showing the key differences between Reflections Detailing and your Main Dealer.
Our New Car Protection treatment includes:
- A very comprehensive wash process including hot Snow Foam pre-wash, 3 bucket safe wash using a brand new Gyeon microfibre wash mitt, detailed clean of panel gaps, grills etc, chemical decontamination, filtered water rinse and hot air drying.
- Digital paintwork inspection using a paint thickness gauge and several lighting sources.
- Full machine polish to remove paint defects and perfect the appearance of the paintwork.
- Gyeon Prep applied to paintwork prior to application of the paint protection.
- Your chosen paint protection coating is applied according to manufacturer directions.
- Gyeon Trim Coating applied to exterior plastic trims.
- Glass is polished and Gyeon View, a high-performance water repellent, is applied to all exterior glass surfaces and this improves visibility when you are driving in the rain.
- Your alloy wheels are removed, cleaned and treated with Gyeon Rim.
- We will protect smooth, painted brake callipers with Gyeon RIM.
- Exhaust tips polished and protected with Gyeon RIM.
- Tyres protected by Gyeon TIRE.
- Interior vacuumed and plastics/leather specialist cleaned as needed.
- Interior glass cleaned.
- Carpets and all fabrics protected with Gyeon Fabric Protection.
- All leather surfaces protected with Gyeon Leather Protection.
- We will take photographs throughout the process.
- We will report any evidence of paint repairs or damage to you and support it with a written
Paint Protection Choices
- Good – Gyeon Quartz Can Coat – Offering around 6 months paint protection.
- Better – Gyeon Quartz Pure – Around 18 months paint protection.
- Best – Gyeon Quartz MOHS+ – We will guarantee this for as long as you own the car. (T&Cs apply.)
- Best – Gyeon Quartz DuraFlex (the latest coating and our favourite.) We will guarantee this for as long as you own the car. (T&Cs apply.)
You can get an instant online quote here or for more information, please call us on 0800 0433055.
We can collect and deliver cars if required. (By prior arrangement only – FOC within a 30-mile radius.) We are less than a mile from Cradley Heath train station and can collect/drop you off there or, we have two courtesy cars available (subject to status, T&C’s apply.)