OEM Quality Alloy Wheel Refurbishment with a 12 Month Guarantee
Alloy wheel refurbishment is more cost-effective than simply replacing a damaged wheel. For example, an 18″ Alloy Wheel for a Mercedes C Class will cost around £650 from a main dealer. We have a wide range of finishes to choose from; everything from a simple OEM powder coat to diamond cut split rims. If you have a specific colour in mind we can match it, so if you love Liquid Yellow, Performance Blue or Salsa Red we can do that too.
Our refurbishment process is very thorough and quality checked to ensure it meets our high standards. Our supplier will carefully strip all coatings from the wheels down to bare metal, they are then inspected, repaired and refinished over 3-8 days (depending on the type of refurbishment and finish specified.) We transport your wheels ourselves and ensure the finished items are carefully wrapped whilst in transit to prevent damage. Once they arrive at our workshop they are completely sealed with Gyeon RIM to make sure they look like new for a long time to come. Your wheels are then refitted to your car using the manufacturer-specified torque setting and the tyre pressures are checked and adjusted as required.
If you want to see the standard we can achieve why not visit our showroom to see our display and check out the images below.
For a free quote visit our online quote system.
Here are a few reasons why it makes sense to choose Reflections Detailing for your alloy wheel refurbishment:
- OEM Quality wheel refurbishment.
- Almost any colour is available.
- Diamond cut and split rims catered for.
- 12-month guarantee against paint flaking and corrosion.
- We coat all newly refurbished alloy wheels with a world-class ceramic sealant to make cleaning as easy as possible.
- We can securely store your car.
- Prices include tyre refitting and balancing.
- We can provide new tyres at competitive rates at the same time.
- Credit and debit card payment is available.
- Our supplier is Bentley, Ferrari and Aston Martin approved.
- We are fully insured.
We are confident our alloy wheel refurbishment service is the best in the area and support this with a complete warranty on all refurbished wheels. To find out more why not visit our showroom or call us on 0800 0433055.
Here are some examples of wheels we have done.