Brake Caliper Painting
Transform your tired old brake
Over the course of two days, we will take your tired/boring brake
We have the facilities and equipment to store your car while we do the work and the skills necessary to safely remove and refit the calipers including a diagnostic computer, necessary for cars with electric park brakes.
- Use a computer to put electric park brake pads into service position if required
- Remove the calipers and carriers from the car
- Sand blast all components, including springs and clips, to remove existing coatings, dirt and rust
- Clean all sand residue off the components and prepare the surfaces for paint
- Apply a wet on wet primer to seal the components and prepare for the colour
- Apply 3 coats of a high quality, 2 pack polyurethane paint
- Infrared bake the paint to form a very glossy and durable finish
- Design, cut and apply decals if required
- Prepare and paint the hubs avoid the wheel mating face – usually black or anthracite for an OEM look
- Reassemble the calipers using high performance Ceratek grease and correctly torque the mounting bolts
- Pressure bleed the hydraulic system and top off the brake fluid
- Use a computer to return the ark brake pads back to operating position
- Refit the road wheels at the manufacturer specified torque setting
- Road test the car
Of course, we are fully insured to work on, store and drive your car while we carry out this service.
With a massive range of colours to choose from our service is unbeatable
Using our in-house plotter, we are able to recreate manufacturer logos for decals and produce them in a number of colours using the best quality cast vinyl for durability. We also offer a high-end option of stencilled logos.
Brake caliper painting can add a dynamic, visual element to the appearance of your car, or simply tidy up a functional element.
Call us now on 0800 0533055 to find out what we can do for your car or check out our online quote system for a quote. We are very confident that you will not find better value anywhere else.
*Subject to the customer providing evidence of insurance cover. T&Cs apply.